My name is Anna and this is my attempt to inspire, create and document. I want 2011 to be the year when I:
- update my wardrobe with more self made pieces,
- inspire (at least) one person to start knitting,
- document my sewing, knitting and crochet,
- participate in (at least) two challenges,
- get more involved in the sewing community on the Internet!
So, who am I?
I’m a thirty-something teacher who lives in a red house in the countryside in south Sweden. My family consist of a husband, a daughter and two slightly weird cats. I’ve been doing all sorts of crafts for as long as I can remember. Nowadays I favour sewing, knitting and crotchet. I love vintage clothing and style from the 30′s to the 50′s and I find new inspiration everyday!